On Wednesday Feb 27 2019 Vines opened the doors of the feildhouse to share food and art making with the community. It was an afternoon of connections and good cheer as 20 or so community members stopped by to share their ideas about how Vines should spend the next 3 years at the fieldhouse. Artist in Residence Jaz warmed the space with a great playlist while people decorated our table and jotted down suggestions for what they would like to share with Vines and learn from the activities in this space. Heather greeted and connected with guests while Phoebe and Thuja kept busy decorating the cupboards with local wildlife. The afternoon left us feeling more grounded in how the next few years will take shape. Thank you to everyone who took the time to stop by!
- We are hiring! Marketing Director
- Looking At The Garden Fence
- 2022 Artist Applications NOW OPEN!
- 2021 Gratitude Report
- Intro to Individual Artist Grant Writing Workshop
- Commodified Trauma & Supernatural Gentrification
- We are hiring! Marketing Manager
- Community Food Market
- New(to)Town Collective: Summer Training Jam with Jeanette Kotowich
- Memory & Place: A Workshop with Amber Dawn