Join us for a fun session melding recycled materials and fashion. Led by the unstoppable drag artist Skim, participants will make a decadent ruff of epic proportions. Take in some sun, or sit in the shade. This outdoor event is a precursor to Project Vines in August.
- Looking At The Garden Fence
- 2022 Artist Applications NOW OPEN!
- 2021 Gratitude Report
- Intro to Individual Artist Grant Writing Workshop
- Commodified Trauma & Supernatural Gentrification
- We are hiring! Marketing Manager
- Community Food Market
- New(to)Town Collective: Summer Training Jam with Jeanette Kotowich
- Memory & Place: A Workshop with Amber Dawn
- Pandora Park Community Market – July 28